• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

MrsJ6548
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin:

We had cruised once before with American Cruise Lines and enjoyed it very much. This cruise was even better. The Constitution was only a year in services as opposed to the Queen of the West and it was all clean and sparkly. The food was delicious and varied with emphasis on seafood available fresh from the Bay, it seemed. The wait staff in the dining room were warm, welcoming, and efficient. The excursions were very informative though one was overlong. Our historians gave informative talks along the way. I learned so much about our American history. My one complaint was that sometimes the talks over lapped the excursions and I had to miss talks I would have appreciated seeing. Perhaps they could have recorded the talks and made them available via our TV's to watch as we were able to. The room was lovely and I didn't feel cramped. It was definitely a cruise experience with primarily older folks but older folks with a lot of travel experience who are very loyal to American Cruise Lines.

Very fresh and clean. Well organized. Plenty of room to feel comfortable.

4 Helpful Votes