3. MSC Preziosa
WE choose this cruise to have a little sun we had a bella balcony we went for christmas and new year 2019 to the caribbean .The ship was beautiful the food was lovely the buffet could be a bit crowded for breakfast but if you look for a seat before you are ok.I have done 8 cruise PO Royal Caribbean Sunbird Fred olsen and none was better than MSC some was worst.The food in the main restaurant was Fad only 1 night i did not like it and my waiter told me get some thing else. We went to the main restaurant every night.My waiter was lovely.We only had people came on and off twice and you only add to do the drill once so l dont know which cruise these people was on they know why they are complaining and i know why.New years eve was FAB christmas eve was FAB LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Dont listen to these people book your cruise.

FAB

Audrey51’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Preziosa price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1
A bit small. The view was block a bit if you look down.There was 3 of us.
Ametista Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins