3. MSC Poesia
We chose this cruise for the ports of call. We began in Genoa. Cruise was western Mediterranean. My first cruise ever. Super clean ship, nice staff. Food was never hot, and as a buffet goes had the buffet fixings. Nothing dazzling about the food. All tasted good, but was average. Ran out of English breakfast tea 3 days before cruise ended. That surprised me, as I really only drink tea in the morning and after dinner. Tons of pressure to purchase drink package, we did not purchase but paid as we went, and did not spend nearly what the package would have cost. Room was large ( we had 3 people), and clean. Shower flooded the bathroom and part of the cabin. Fans put in the room to dry it up. Also received prosecco and caviar for the inconvenience. We did tours on our own. Used MSC for the Rome on your own tour...worked out fine but know it is 2 hours to Rome from the port. I would definately choose MSC again.

Great ports...

MSC Poesia Cruise Review by Fidella

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Western Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Fantastica

I would definately choose MSC again.
Fidella’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Poesia price drops

Interior Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin I2
Large, lots of room for storage. Super clean.
Pascoli Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins