3. Explorer Dream
This was chosen for its itinerary. This had the most convenient stops for our family reunion of 45. BUT DREAM DOES NOT CATER TO BIG GROUPS. 2 months before embarkation, we requested for dining reservations so we could dine together. Our travel agent forwarded the email sent by dream reservations that this could only be done upon embarkation. We showed this to reception manager Aston Tan who said THEY DO NOT DO THIS SERVICE. IT’S FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Our family reunion did not turn out to be one. What a disappointment! So, if you’re cruising as a group, DON’T GO WITH THEM. They’ll make it so hard for you to be together. Food was bad. Meals included in the cruise fare can only be had at the Dream Western fine Dining Room, the Chinese fine Dining Room and the Lido Buffet. Meat was over cooked, tough. In the Chinese one, all entrees meant to share...all entrees meat and vegetables mix with sauce, the scallop was over cooked, so rubbery. Also, all serving staff were not trained to wait on tables. I can’t count anymore how many times their elbows were right on my face. Other restaurants were considered as specialty .. pay extra for these. Even popcorn and ice cream had to be paid for

This is the worst cruise I’ve ever been

Explorer Dream Cruise Review by Nanette8

Nanette8’s Full Rating Summary
Get Explorer Dream price drops

Every time I enter the cabin, I’d start coughing so much that we kept the balcony door open. I’m not sure what it was, but I know I’m allergic to mould. Cabin is so outdated!
Most of our group of 45 were on deck 10. On the 4 th day, all toilets on our deck would not flush. Although, it was fixed later in the day, the corridor smelled of unflushed toilet for a good 24 hours that we dreaded going in and out of our cabins.