3. Explorer of the Seas
As a Crown and Anchor Platinum member...the overall experience was horrible. The food was average at best. The biggest issue I had was that the service was just not even close to what Ive experienced on an RC cruise before. The employees just seemed like they were there to just get a paycheck. I called customer service to discuss my issues as a customer and I felt like they were dismissive and not interested in trying to help make things better. The employees spoke english but their accents were SO heavy you couldn't understand a word they said. We had 830pm dining room seating and didnt leave the table before 11 most nights and that was because the food never came out and when it came out it tasted average at best. The best tasting food on the cruise was at the Promenade. (the pizza) We went to Johnny Rockets and the service was so poor and the servers we couldn't understand the english they spoke because of their heavy accents. The service at the pool was non existent and the bars were overcrowded because of that. The Wifi for the first 3 days was intermittent at BEST. The internet manager spoke English but again couldn't understand what he was saying because of his thick accent. The photographers we had the same issue with. The 800 number is useless and I feel like an unvalued customer. Sorry RC Im going to start cruising elsewhere!

Absolutely Horrible!