3. Norwegian Sky
So this was such a DELIGHT! We stayed in a balcony on the tenth floor and our room was clean, spacious and our balcony neighbors were super friendly. because our room was on the tenth floor we did hear some movement on the pool deck above sometimes but not enough to wake us in the morning or really even bother us. Embarkation was smooth we went straight to our cabin, freshened up and by the time we did the safety briefing and had a drink or two our bags were at the cabin. We explored all over the ship and found the burgers in the buffet were really delicious. (They were my go to through the whole cruise I LOVE burgers.) We did go to the Palace that was sit down and included but it was actually terrible, the service was super slow and the food wasn't good. AT ALL. Everyone was looking around and completely unimpressed. That was the biggest let down of the whole trip, but if a disappointing meal is the biggest letdown that's still pretty good! Two hours later we were back at the buffet. The next night we wanted to eat at Cagneys there were no reservations available. Luckily we were able to talk to the hostess and she got us a table immediately, I would highly recommend talking to the hostess at the actual restaurant instead of calling down if there is a reservation time you can't get It was DELICIOUS. The food was cooked to PERFECTION friendly service literally the opposite of the other restaurant. We were seated right by the window with a beautiful view at susnset. One excursion was unavailable and I was sad so I was put on a waiting list. Found out later that we got the excursion and it was great! Our cabin attendant was kind. I ordered room service the first morning and found it to be nice. All of the excursions were absolutely worth the money, now that I'm wiser however I will book through private cruise operators. Norwegian's private beach, Great Stirrup Cay was a BLAST. Me and my boyfriend did Parasailing and jet-ski and had a blast. Here's a hint get your own Jet Ski my boyfriend did a horrible job driving LOL we still had a ton of fun. Also if you wake up before everyone else you can watch the sun rise in the morning from your own private hot tub. I didn't get in the pool as I'm not a pool person. But I did grab a couple of margaritas and frose from the bar and lounge about. Overall it wasn't that crowded and I chatted with a bunch of people. I didn't find the shows to be impressive at all. Next time I'll skip these they're just not my cup of tea. Overall DO it GO! It was fantastic

Fun Couple take on the Norwegian Sky!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by anykiad