3. Symphony of the Seas
RC, thought of everything, and even things I couldn’t have imagined. The ship was breathe taking, I’m ashamed to say I thought I had see it all, but that was the other cruise line you know the one that’s crashes and other illegal things I don’t care to mention. RC has opened my eyes to what a real cruise ship and crew are suppose to look like. I mean the ship amazing, the food amazing, our cabin amazing, activities awesome, there was so much to do. I went to bed exhausted ever night. The captain and his crew amazing, kudos to the active director and all of her great ideas and the magical cruise director making it snow for us. I’m proud to say My Family is officially apart of the RC Family. The cruise line this family will be using from here on out! I’d tike to send a shout out to all the crew that made my family vacation amazing: starting with: Elvis and his riddles everyday, the greeters and staff at the Windjammer, the greeters and the staff at Solarium. I did take pictures of the crewmembers that were great to me. My son and husband couldn’t get enough of the amazing pizza at Sorrentos. There was great shopping deals on the ship. I can’t think of anything that RC could have done to make our vacation any better. Not unless they can control the weather. My husband is planning on next vacation now. We can’t wait. We’ll see you soon!!!!1

Most Amazing Experience Ever!

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review by MsShine

MsShine’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas price drops

Very spacious, lots of drawers. The virtual window didn’t work at all
  Symphony of the Seas Deck Plans