3. Regal Princess
We are seniors and we chose a week in the Caribbean to get away from the cold weather in Canada. Embarkation was a breeze-we were literally on the ship within 20 minutes from the time we left the shuttle. Disembarkation was the same-within minutes we were off the ship and in the taxi heading to the airport. It had been about 5 years since we sailed with Princess and we will be sailing again on the Regal Princess in August for a British Isles cruise. The inside room on Baja deck had enough space for my husband and I. Our room steward (Michael) kept it clean and we couldn't ask for more. We purchased the wifi before we sailed and glad we did. It was nice to be touch with family back home and to check email, etc. Had no problems with it at all. We ate breakfast in the Horizon Court buffet. We usually have only cereal and fruit but t the other breakfast selections looked as if they had been sitting around for awhile. The dining staff were always pleasant and brought our coffee and juice. The coffee in the buffet is terrible and we chose to get coffee at the International Café, plus we were able to have a delicious donut or pastry with great coffee. This coffee is also served in the HC Bistro area(inside the pastry shop) . We will get coffee cards on our next cruise. We ate lunch at the International café most days. My husband loved their tuna salad sandwiches. Dinner in the Dining Room was a bit slow so we opted for other venues after a few days. We ate at the Crown Grill one evening and it was great(extra cost). We also ate dinner twice at Alfredo's and thought the pizza was good. Their minestrone soup was also very good(NOT an extra cost). Both these venues had great service. The biggest disappointment was the HC Buffet. I really didn't like the selection at dinner, lunch was ok (I like salads anyway), I think they have cut back on the quality of food or maybe I'm getting more picky. Enjoyed the shows on board in the evening. Both the Beatle Maniacs and the Voice of the Ocean were great. We didn't get to see the comedian or the tenor. The regular entertainers were excellent as well as the musicians playing in the different bars and the Piazza. Movies under the stars was good. We watched most of the movies in our stateroom but the tv had the "soap opera effect" and we didn't quite know how to change this so it wasn't as enjoyable. We didn't do much at the ports of call (Princess Cays, St. Thomas, St. Maarten) except look around and shop a bit. All in all the ship was beautiful, we had a good time.

First time on Regal Princess

Regal Princess Cruise Review by KevPat

All in all the ship was beautiful, we had a good time.
KevPat’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IE
Inside cabin. Enough storage for our needs. All was kept clean.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins