3. Carnival Magic
The first night I went to dinner and bit down on a piece of ceramic, it didn’t hurt initially but later I realized It chipped a tooth, all the response from the staff I got was a $55 spa gift card when the least expensive spa option was over $100. on the 4th day of the cruise I got the worst case of food poisoning I have ever had causing me to miss a whole day on land and spend a whole day bouncing between the bed and the bathroom. Speaking of the beds; the beds were less comfortable than the ones I slept on in boot camp years ago, I woke up every day with back pain. The entertainment was fine, but nothing special and not at all worth what I paid for it, which was far more than I anticipated to begin with. My final receipt stated I would receive a return on the hold placed on my account but instead more money was withdrawn from my account. If you choose to go on a cruise, take my advice, don’t choose carnival.

Terrible experience, could not recommend less

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by R.C.Reid

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Upper/Lower

If you choose to go on a cruise, take my advice, don’t choose carnival.
R.C.Reid’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A
Cramped, painful beds, foul smelling water
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins