3. Celebrity Eclipse
Celebrity Eclipse is rated as a 5.5-star cruise ship, for which I had brought a high expectation before boarding the ship. However, it was not anything that I had expected and I consider the ship is worse then many other 4.5 star ships that I have cruised (overall impression). It was a very boring ship. No activities such as barbecue/fruit lunch or dinner organised for which some 3.5-star ships would provide (such as Costa Victoria). The most disappointing part on the ship was dinner. Choice of food, including appetizers, entrees, and desserts were very limited. The quality and taste of food were not enjoyable. Evening performance was not attractive. Most of the evenings, the ship only used its own cast to perform. One of the worse cruise experience I have ever had (I have cruised 25 times) . Service of the dining room waiters, bar tenders, cabin steward, and customer service are good.

Disappointing