3. Celebrity Edge
We have been on over a dozen cruises. In the past 10 years all our cruises have been with Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. It seems with this new EDGE ship, celebrity expended all its energy into the innovation and overlooked the experience, ambiance, sophistication, and class. I really don't know where to begin and how to fix all that is wrong with the experience that they offer. The word dull would be an overstatement. The music venues before dinner are appalling. The lack of fun and excitement they offer is overwhelming. Last year on Jewel of the Seas the experience was fabulous. 200 percent better than this ship. I have 5 more days on this ship and can't wait to get off. Good us mediocre at best. Spa is totally changed and you cannot use the steam or sauna without an$80 fee per day. I could go on and on and on, but I think you understand how distasteful I have found this cruise. The new balcony design is very ineffective and I would not go on any other ship that has this feature. Service is lacking. In the grand atrium, that is hardly Grand at all, you have to stand in line like at Starbucks to order your own adult beverage. Totally classless.!! this is the most money I have spent on a cruise and my expectation that being in concierge class with a cabin on the 12th level I would have gotten a better experience. Sadly I've been disappointed from the moment I arrived. Want to hear about the cabin and the storage and the closets? Awful. Pitiful. Thoughtless.

In a word-- Awful

Celebrity Edge Cruise Review by Jaystevens

Jaystevens’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Edge price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C1
Very poorly designed. Not nearly enough closet space. Room is tiny.
On a positive note the bathroom is quite nice in the shower stall is huge.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins