3. Ruby Princess
I love Princess , but had never done a Christmas New Year Cruise so I done three back to back. 13/12/19 - 13/01/20 This turned out to be more of a P&O Australia Cruise . The Low quality and not the usual expectation from Princess. This surprised me as there were a lot of Americans on board who usually expect more. Sadly as the cruise progressed each segment the more disappointed I became. I have completed 17 Princess Cruises , this is the first one I was not unhappy to disembark. The front line staff (waiters etc.) were still excellent , but they appeared not to get the support from the back room staff. There also appears to be less staff creating a heavier workload. The Admin and Guest Relations staff rely on hiding behind a facade of a team so that the incompetence can be concealed. This only works with the collaboration of management. The Buffet was soup kitchen standard obviously flavoured with an abundance of msg. There was little of no fruit for the whole 31 days. If the ship inability to handle the swell , it may be more indicative of a reluctance to use the ships stabilisers to save fuel. Incompetent or of an indolent nature.

How Low can You Go

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by tomcollins

Sadly as the cruise progressed each segment the more disappointed I became.

Incompetent or of an indolent nature.
tomcollins’s Full Rating Summary