3. Regal Princess
My boyfriend and I chose this cruise line because of such good reviews we heard from my uncle who is an Avid cruiser on Princess. My boyfriend and I have never gone on a cruise before so we trusted my uncles opinion and went for it. Everything was perfect from the time we got on the ship to when we sadly had to leave. The efficiency of how quickly we got off the ship to ports was impressive. The efficiency the last day on our cruise was outstanding. We got off the ship early and our luggage was neatly placed in the correct area. It was all just impressive. My boyfriend and I were very happy during our entire time of the cruise. The shows were phenomenal. The food was so great. The cleanliness of the kitchen was such a turn on to eat more. The service was over the top AMAZING. Princess outdid themselves especially for the NYE party! Partying in the middle of the ocean was a dream and I will never forget it. This ship was perfect. Luxurious and so much more.

Cruisers for Life

SophiaG’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA
Our cabin was perfect. We are glad we purchased a balcony.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins