3. Celebrity Equinox
We are repeat Equinox travelers, after doing the Western itinerary in 2018. With great service, accommodations, and food, it's hard to beat the Equinox. This trip was booked as a holiday getaway for Thanksgiving. We even were able to watch the Cowboys game from the Lawn Club! We selected a concierge class cabin, and would not do it again. Unless you really want the extra cruise points, I would just stick with a Veranda or splurge for Aqua Class. The daily snacks were pretty bad,and we never received most of the advertised benefits. However, my wife did like the "premium" robe in the room. Ports in Brief: San Juan - Explored old San Juan and found a hole-in-the-wall rum bar. Had a great time, and I always enjoy Old San Juan. St. Thomas - Was honestly a little disappointed. We were docked quite a way from downtown, and had to take one of the "taxis" every where. After coming here a few times now, we'll probably not go back to St. Thomas for a bit. Samana, D.R. - The worst cruise port I have ever visited. I would strongly advise you stay on the ship here. I won't go into too much detail, but I don't see Celebrity visiting Samana much longer. Nassau - Spent the day at the Hilton British Colonial for some beach time.

Another excellent Celebrity Vacation - Minus one Port of Call

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by AUPilot14

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class

Ports in Brief:

Nassau - Spent the day at the Hilton British Colonial for some beach time.
AUPilot14’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C1
Do not waste your money. Either do a standard Veranda, or Aqua Class.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins