3. Norwegian Pearl
My boyfriend and I were looking for a cruise last summer. We compared several and used his previous experiences with cruise lines and chose Norwegian, even though it was more expensive. I felt a little put off prior to even sailing by the whole bidding on a Haven room. I thought that was a little shady. Cruise line staff at the airport was rude and the staff on board ship was overworked and not enough. Several of the crew members told us they were short staffed. The food was cold and two restaurants had the same menu, limiting variety. The entertainment was mediocre at best. The aerial team was great on the ropes, but the interpretive dance was poor. The crew variety show was like attending a high school production. Not to say they weren't good, but I was expecting actual shows. The night clubs also offered the same music in the two dance areas and some of the bands that played were fair. They constantly were pushing for more money whether that be to entertain you on the current cruise or to keep pestering you to sign up for the next one. Guest services couldn't resolve an issue or get in touch with you. It was so over crowded, you couldn't get near the pools or sundecks. The brochures didn't seem like it was the same ship. I will say, we did enjoy the ports of Belize and Costa Maya, Mexico. They were beautiful. We had a balcony room and it was very clean and updated. We will cruise again, but NEVER with Norwegian. I hope this helps you when making your vacation choices.

Choose another line

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by JenKeyes

We had a balcony room and it was very clean and updated.

JenKeyes’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD
Cabin was nice. TV remote didn't work part of the time but someone through guest services came the next evening and checked it. Stewards just walked in. They did knock as they were a foot in the door.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins