3. Carnival Magic
I will start off by saying this was our first cruise. My wife, myself, and 4 children (21yr old, 15yr old, 14yr old, 6yr old). The ship is beautiful and truly amazing. The crew and staff were above even that. The entire crew & staff that we encountered really went above and beyond. From the cruise director (Simon), to our dinning server (Kevin who = GOAT), to the room steward (Nurhamid =my 6 yr old just loves & misses already) to the servers in the dinning rooms, and EVEN the deck workers (Asuandojono* = Squeegees & Mops the the deck floors AFT Pool area), to the Croatian Sensation hosting bingo = gonna make it raaaaaiiin HA! Just crazy Amazing people. Seriously, hands down. When you can engage and involve everyone of ALL ages, even our 6 year old and leave an impression, that is what it is all about. Making Amazing Memories =MAM. The ship did not feel crowded, except at sea days around the pools. (everyone wanted that sun). The shows were truly amazing. The cast appears to truly love what they do. Food was just amazing. Kevin worked hard to server 14 people each night. He even got to show off his dancing skills!! This man can D A N C E y'all!! There are lots of things that you can do as a family or as a couple and really make amazing memories! If I had to pick something to complain about or suggest so you don't think I work for Carnival, because I don't. It would be how the soda setup is done for say younger children. My wife and I are not comfortable sending say our 6 year old up to a bar to get a soda. Just not logical. This is something I would recommend Carnival looking into to address or make better. At least in the areas where everyone gathers. Now at dinner time, was not an issue as your server gladly brings you or your child a beverage. Other than that, and the fact we couldn't dock in Grand Turks due to weather, this ship would be 5 stars in my book. Gave it a solid 4 because of the soda issue and the fact we truly was looking forward to snorkeling in Turks and Cacaos and didn't get the opportunity to. Thanks again Carnival. You gave afforded our family to MAM in Jan 2020!!

Carnival Magic Amazing Family Adventure

Ages 16+
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A
Nurhamid was just amazing. This amazing soul had to pick up after 5 of us in this really nice cabin for 9 days. He was super friendly and made our 6 year old animals out of blankets daily. He truly is a great addition to Carnival.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins