• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Carnival Miracle Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

You got what you paid for

Review for Carnival Miracle to the Mexican Riviera
marg.
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin: Balcony

The itinerary was what we wanted, which we enjoyed. I found they nickeled and dimed you more than other ships I have been on. Really to charge you for distilled water. It's an inexpensive cruise and that's what you're getting. We usually travel Royal and we can see a definite difference in service and quality of food. The lobster night (my husbands favorite) was a total disappointment. The first one he got was just ok and the second one was mushy, not tasty at all. He couldn't even finish it. Over cooked. Which was a real disappointment for him. The other nights the food was from just okay to good. Never once did I walk out of the dinning room to say wow totally enjoyed that. I think we will be sticking to Royal from now on. Never saw our room steward. Our waiter was very nice and friendly but for someone who has worked on the ship for 10 years, the level of service wasn't there. The entertainment was good. No real complaints with that. The comedian did get a bit raunchy for my liking, I always say a good comedian doesn't have to resort to voguer or be raunchy to be funny.

Balcony

The cabin was nice. No complaints. Espcially liked the feature that we could open up the balcony between our cabins with the couple we were travelling with. It was comfortable and the stward did his job. A few hic ups but it all turned out good.

1 Helpful Vote