• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

jason_creed
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin:

So for it to be my first time on this cruise i am very upset on how they handle things the cabins was tight and the bunks are so uncomfortable. Ithe only way for the cabin to be cleaned is whenever you call for it to be cleaned i went into my cabin and seen the king bed made but not the bunk nore the restroom. Purchased alcohol from outside the cruise i received a not stating that is was confiscated and that i can pic it up before getting off the boat. Then they go to tell us that they threw it away when we clearly got the note saying we can pick it up i don't think i will be sailing with this cruise line ever again i will be taking my business to another cruise line maybe I'll receive better service there than going on this cruise again. Food was not it i was served undercooked and raw food and bland some of the food i ordered was cold and been sitting out to long the server wiped his nose cause and sneezing without washing his hands we ask did he just wipe his nose he said "yes i have a little cold".........Why are you taking orders knowing you can spead it amongst the guests you are serving so we asked for another server to handle our order. I just don't want this to happen to anyone who jump on this cruise.

3 Helpful Votes