3. Carnival Legend
I am sorry to make such an extreme rating, just to convey my point. I am hoping that carnival will consider removing nude female artwork from elevators and corridors. I have been on multiple carnival cruises and I love Carnival, but this time I was surprised to see such explicit imagery everywhere. As usual, Staff, Food, Pool, Water works, Green thunder, Housekeeping were all amazing. I love the itinerary as all the ports were awesome. We didnt book most of our excursions through Carnival, but in hindsight I think we should have done that at Cozumel. I will recommend booking excursions through Carnival if they are within 10% of the local quotes. I will also recommend trying brunch at the dinning hall, its awesome. Try Indian Masala dosa I will also recommend the green thunder slide, its an experience. Its mostly empty as young kids are not allowed (I think)

Not a kid-friendly decor: nude murals everywhere

Carnival Legend Cruise Review by guptacruiser

I am sorry to make such an extreme rating, just to convey my point.

guptacruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Legend price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E
Awesome cabin and Amazing staff.
I love carnival cruises