• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

InsureFun
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin: French Balcony

Extension in Prague was great, wonderful city but the Marriott they booked us at was the worst Marriott we ever stayed at. First there was construction noise all day, when we complained to the front desk the woman said nothing she could do. Our view was of a lower roof top...oh and the bar did not know how to make a Shirley Temple or apparently anything except a Mai Tai, the drink of the day everyday we were there.

Bed was the worst I ever slept on, prisoners probably have better beds. The mattress pad was hard and lumpy, they replaced it with another which was just as bad...I finally told them do not even bother I pulled the pad off myself and we slept on the cheap thin foam mattress the entire cruise.

Breakfast okay, lunch underwhelming but dinner usually good. Service in dining room was lacking, very hard to get cocktails and refills. Staff definitely not as good as on the Rhine cruise we did with Viking.

French Balcony

Awful beds

Port Reviews

Bratislava

Wonderful but we were only there a few hours. Great Christmas market.

Vienna

Did the walking tour with the use of mass transit.

Passau

Wonderful lots of cafes and shops, loved the dachshund museum and Christmas market in front of St. Stephens

Find a Viking Vilhjalm Cruise from $1,964