3. Norwegian Pearl
I was told to go on a cruise, was super amazing experience got to try new foods and the service was outstanding! I am excited to come back and be with npcl! what an amazing week, I will definitely come back with ncl, pearl! thank you for the best week ever!!! I will definitely recommend this cruise line to everyone I know. And the food was amazing, super tasty and unique foods! I loved the beds, they’re so warm and comfortable and clean, the rooms were super spacious and clean sanitary + the bathroom was so cute and spacious. I loved the room! I loved the room service. they made our beds, cleaned the towels, replaced the towels, folded the blankets etc. it was amazing they always made sure to check in to make we’re okay and doing well! The cruise director, Tiara was super cool. she knew exactly what was doing and had fun with it! I’d definitely recommend this cruise line to anyone! Thank you for the best week ever!!!

Amazing experience

HannahDoering’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB
It was so clean, spacious and cool, the beds were so warm and comfortable! I’d definitely recommend this
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins