3. MSC Bellissima
I choose this cruise as it was a large group booking. The ship was absolutely beautiful, the attention to detail in the construction and decor was apparent throughout. There are so many areas to take pictures. This is where the beauty ended. This was my first time cruising with MSC and I will never cruise with them again. The level of customer service was horrific. First thing you should know is that everything is based on your package and not your room. I paid for an ocean view and my friends paid for a balcony. because we opted for the Bella package we received what I called sub service. My room was an obstructed view, some of my group who actually paid less for an interior were upgraded to better rooms than myself because they had the Fantasica package, How does that make sense? I honestly felt that MSC nickled and dimed us for everything. Shows, Food, and Excursions. They weren't honest in their operations. MSC if you read this please note that customer service is very important. Your staff were ill equipted to deal with complaints nor did they assist clients with compliatns ....which were many. I witnessed several unsatisfied clients. Normally. I struggle to offset the weight gain during a cruise. Not this time. I actuallly lost weight during my cruise. The food choices were so poor that I concluded that they were trying to drive us to the paid options. The ports were great with the exception of Sir Bani which we didn't visit due to rough seas. i also question that as I didn't witness any issues. I was told by another cruiser that this might be the norm.. MSC? is there something we should know?... So points for a lovely ship. but negative for food, post booking charges, customer service, room assignment and overall honesty. 7 euro for ice cream . Really??? Oh did I miss overall staff friendlyness. with the exception of my steward .. did anyone say hello?

Beauty and the Beast