3. Celebrity Infinity
I love cruises and this was my 11th one but 1st one on Celebrity. I was very surprised at the lack of helpfulness of most of the staff. They all seemed pretty unhappy. When a question was asked they were abrupt and cold. No smile or nothing. I actually felt I was bothering them when I asked even the simplest question like "is this the direction for the buffet? or do you have a safety pin?". Also the upsell was terrible. At every corner someone was standing around saying, get the drink package, get spa services, etc. The drinks were extremely watered down for the price. Also my room attendant never once introduced himself (we had to guess he was the guy saying good morning sometimes when we passed by" and one day he FORGOT to clean the room. I had to call at about 3:30pm. Since he was undercover I could not request anything from him so I got my own ice, water, etc. The food was okay. Better in the MDR than the buffet. Had to look hard for something good and some things were inedible. Like the hard stale bread and muffins, overcooked omelets, recycled desserts and tough meatballs. I just ate the same thing (stir fry) every day. Activities were pretty low key but the fellow cruisers were also very low key so they worked. The Cruise Director Lewis never looked like he was enjoying himself but Mitchell the Activities Director was more lively. Some things like the shows were good. Wasn't a terrible cruise but Royal and Carnival were so much better. Will never cruise Celebrity again.

Very Disappointing

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by karalone

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A

The drinks were extremely watered down for the price.

karalone’s Full Rating Summary