3. Golden Princess
I chose this cruise as it was organised through a group thst i am a member of. The ship was elegant and functional. The crew was friendly and helpful st all times. Though classed as disabled it was easy to get around and enjoy the multitude of activities available. The Japanese girls demonstrates were great to watch and they were lovely when met elsewhere. The 'Born to Dance' show was great to watch and very entertaining. The guitarist / singer and pianist / singer (Colin) were great and had the audience participating. The violinist and celist were great too. The dining was superb and the waiters couldn't be faulted. They were professional, entertaining and absolutely adorable. The buffet breakfast was immense with a variety of cuisines and waiters who joined in the fun with my teddy bear asking him what he'd like to eat and placing my drink with the bear. Buffet lunch was the same, it was great fun and delicious . The ports of call were great though due to bushfires and heat I was unable to make the best oc them. The Port Lincoln sights were magificent and Hobart a crafters dream. Kangaroo Island was bypassed due to the bushfires and I hope that all recover soon and give my sincere condolences to those who lost loved ones and valued pets and luvestock also the wildlife. Adelaide was too hot for me so, rather than risking collapsing, I stayed on board . Embarkation and disembarkation were very smooth. I travelled with a group and have travelled alone, I would readily cruise with Princesd line again

Cruising is the only way to holiday

Golden Princess Cruise Review by Kaisbe

Buffet lunch was the same, it was great fun and delicious .

Embarkation and disembarkation were very smooth.

Kaisbe’s Full Rating Summary
Get Golden Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB
A good size with a great view. Comfy bed and a bsthroom, though small was well appointed
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins