3. Crystal Esprit
The only reason I agreed to go on this cruise was for the water activities! We expected similarities to the Sea Cloud and the Windstar - NOT! We learned at check-in that “the Water Activities are not offered on this trip." The week before the trip I asked a rep at Crystal what I needed to bring for the Water Activities, and she said " just your water shoes.” We were sent a “Water Sports Participation Release” to sign & return We received our confirmation papers in October, 2 months after promised. We received a letter confirming our departure from Dubrovnik, though we were leaving from Dubai. I could go on with Crystal mishaps, both before the trip and and on-board, but you get the idea! Poor organization. Poorly planned shore excursions( missing the area highlights.) Unapologetic Activities Director & Assistant. The rest of the staff was excellent. The pianist/musician was great, but, they needed someone to give information about where we were, and what we were looking at. We had none of that. The ship was clean and the cabin spacious. There were not enough seats in the only sunny area for the number of passengers who wanted sun! The floor plan could be updated.

False advertising

Crystal Esprit Cruise Review by Aunti B

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Middle East
  • Cabin Type: Yacht Suite
The only reason I agreed to go on this cruise was for the water activities!

Aunti B’s Full Rating Summary