3. Viking Ingvar
This was our first cruise. We had a fabulous time due to the well thought out excursions, the incredible crew and the comfort of the ship. The menus at meals offered healthy options and a vast selection of items from which to use. The crew was so much fun! I don't believe I've laughed that hard in years because of the great evening programs. I appreciated the casual atmosphere where there were no requirements for formal wear. The cabin was small but immaculate, adequate with all the comforts anyone would need. Our luggage did not arrive with us in Moscow. Two days later it appeared but the staff did everything to help us and offer laundry service and bathroom accessories until our luggage was found and delivered. What could have been a horrible experience turned into a somewhat humorous approach. In general, this trip was not only fascinating because of a diverse culture but it was extremely fun!

Fabulous time!