• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

54Monching
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jun 2019
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom with Veranda

Intrigue and fascinate about the country of Russia. The country is beautiful and magnificent.

The people are very serious but loveable and funny. The scenery is wonderful. About the ship, the cabin where we staying clean and spacious. The crews are helpful and courteous. The food is ok but not wonderful. We had a goodtime with the entertainment on the ship. The excursions are relaxing, awesome and fascinating. The tour guides are very knowledgeable, knew the country of Russia in and out. I can't complain about the service, everything is in order and well plan. We have a wonderful time during the River cruise. This is our 3rd time on Viking River cruise and we will do it again. I hope someday they will allow children, so we can bring the whole family. I know they will enjoy it too. Advise to other people, if you have not done the river cruise, please do it in the near future and do it with Viking cruise.

Deluxe Stateroom with Veranda