3. Viking Orion
We chose this cruise because it encompassed both my husband's bucket list of the Komodo Dragons on Komodo Island and my bucket list of snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef. All the other stops were the cherries on the sundae. Komodo Island was rough, dry and dusty. It was exactly what we were told to expect. We were able to observe five of the dragons at a watering hole. We, also, saw a couple of juvenile lizards along with other species that are indigenous to the island. Our guides had our safety uppermost in their minds but also to give us a good experience. Very knowledgeable and answered all questions. The two snorkeling adventures that we were able to attend were far beyond anything that I could have imagined. Both snorkeling boats were comfortable and the crews were experienced in handling all comers from the most qualified scuba divers to the beginner snorkeler. I brought back so many pictures of vibrant corals and fish. Couldn't click the camera or turn my head fast enough. We went on many of the included excursions and found the guides to have a true love of their city or region.

Amazing Journey