3. Carnival Splendor
Sailed with friends for their 50th birthday. Our first cruise and I had gone with the thought that it would be like a club on water, I was correct. I was not overly impressed: lines and long wait for most meals, especially the deli, wok and Indian. As for getting a poolside seat or pod especially in adult only areha : forget it. The small pools and spas were disappointing and also crowded. Long wait to get off at our ports and on one occasion over an hour wait to get back on the boat. Paid a premium For internet and it rarely worked amd asked for a refund! Entertainment all bar the comedians in punchliner was very average ,reminded my of my daughters dance concerts. Port stops were nice especially isle pines and mare: amazing waters but the rest were nothing too exciting: noumea was a waste of time and the $55 per person ride around the island on a train was a bit Pricey, a balcony room Located on deck 9 in the middle of the boat we paid $5200 for the 2 of us, add about $700 spent on board for port excursions, drinks and some Entertainment like bingo, it worked out to be an expensive time. I’d rather go back to Bali, Vietnam or Thailand for a lot less money amd More freedom in what we do , with no lines and much better food. I’m assuming Cruising is not for me, and I won’t be rushing to do another.

Carnival splendor not the best experience

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by Anth 1234

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Premium Vista Balcony

Anth 1234’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Splendor price drops

Premium Vista Balcony
Cabin 9C
Good size, good bed and pillows. Tv didn’t work for 2 days .
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins