Regal Princess Cruise Review

Regal Princess Cruise Review by ELCUBANO59

• Sail Date: Dec 2019
  • Destination: the Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

I choose this cruise because of the Princess reputation. But in the end I was highly disappointed both in the food which was a major turnoff their menu.

New Years eve is a very special time, and they had no balloons or confit falling like the picture you see. This never happened. The entertainment was just okay for new years, I've seen a heck of a lot better.

The restaurant seating was a disaster on New Years Eve, they should be ashamed of themselves on how they handled this not only on New Years Eve but throughout the entire cruise.

The galleria on this ship sucks, very small and the shops are not worth shopping it, selling garbage jewelry and lousy clothes.

I thought Princess cruise was well known for their food, at best their food was average, their dinner menu was terrible. I was very disappointed, to say the least. I thought Princess cruise exhibited a very cheap and frugal type of experience.

ELCUBANO59's Full Rating Summary

Balcony

We weren't informed by our travel agent that we had an obstructed view until we arrived, what a disaster this was. Who in their right mind would design a ship with an obstructed balcony view and have the nerve to charge extra for this garbage view.

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

I normally leave from Miami port, much bigger and better organized, I didn't like this port. When at the end and you are waiting for a Lyft ride, the porter who took our luggage left us about 50 yards away from the pick up point, I was pissed about this because the guy told me this is where Lyft picks us up and he was wrong. Never again will I give these people ten bucks for my five pieces of luggage. And the cops are terrible with allowing card to come in and pick us up, my Lyft driver had to argue with the cop and point towards us he was picking us up. Very badly organized and the cops didn't help at all.

Grand Cayman (Georgetown)

Seven mile beach, where I hated it. It was over crowded and the cabs take you to the locations where you are sitting nearly on top of each other. Left there after a couple of hours only, I rather stay on the ship.

Cozumel

The beach wasn't great, the water was kind of murky and ruff, not a good beach at all.

ELCUBANO59