3. Regal Princess
I choose this cruise because of the Princess reputation. But in the end I was highly disappointed both in the food which was a major turnoff their menu. New Years eve is a very special time, and they had no balloons or confit falling like the picture you see. This never happened. The entertainment was just okay for new years, I've seen a heck of a lot better. The restaurant seating was a disaster on New Years Eve, they should be ashamed of themselves on how they handled this not only on New Years Eve but throughout the entire cruise. The galleria on this ship sucks, very small and the shops are not worth shopping it, selling garbage jewelry and lousy clothes. I thought Princess cruise was well known for their food, at best their food was average, their dinner menu was terrible. I was very disappointed, to say the least. I thought Princess cruise exhibited a very cheap and frugal type of experience.

Disapointed Big Time

Regal Princess Cruise Review by ELCUBANO59

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony (obstructed view)

ELCUBANO59’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony (obstructed view)
Cabin BW
We weren't informed by our travel agent that we had an obstructed view until we arrived, what a disaster this was. Who in their right mind would design a ship with an obstructed balcony view and have the nerve to charge extra for this garbage view.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins