• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Partyofeleven
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin:

We have cruised several times in the past with Carnival and had good or great experiences. This wasn't true for this cruise. I booked with the cruise line directly and that's were our problems begin. They sent ALL on my information to my ex husband. I have a different last name and never gave them his email, yet somehow they were able to find him from 20 years ago. Our food was cold ( almost every night) in the dining room and had to send it back (both for breakfast and dinner). The new food that came out was colder than what they brought out! One evening the creme brulee was raw and running out of the dish. The buffet seemed to be a better choice on this cruise. Several meat dishes were greasy and low quality. We noticed they have started charging more for room service food that used to be free. Our party of eleven agreed if we cruise again it will not be with Carnival.

Spacious cabin, big shower for ship. They gave us a cabin that had a adjoining room. We had to move after second night because of a screaming baby that kept us awake. The door had no sound barrier. We had no idea our room had this feature. We moved to an end cabin next to the main desk area. Very noisy but better than be woke up during the night by a baby screaming.

3 Helpful Votes