3. Carnival Magic
We went with my life long friend, who is an avid repeat cruiser, since this was our first cruise. Overall, the trip was fantastic. Only issue we had was with some punk teenagers - that apparently were left to run wild and had NO MANNERS. We enjoyed the cruise so much that I've already booked 2 for 2020. All the food we had from the buffet, Guys Burgers, Blue Iguana Cantina, to the MDR, to Cucina, to the Steakhouse was so super yummy. My room steward was ok, nothing spectacular. Our room 7367 was in a fantastic location between the mid and aft elevators. Met some amazing people, St. Maarten was our favorite port. Really disappointed in Grand Turk. The coffee bar staff was amazing! After the first day they knew my coffee drink perfectly and always remembered it. The casino and staff were great! The wait staff, especially Nelson, were all wonderful.

Salt Water Cures Everything!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by Kip n Adam