• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin: The Haven 2-bedroom Family Villa with Balcony
Traveled with children

I have to open this review with the caveat that we stayed in the Haven. Haven passengers have a completely different experience than those not in the Haven. If you take anything from this review, know that I would rather cruise once every other year in The Haven, than annually in a standard room. With that said, the Bliss is a beautiful ship! The observation lounges (Haven and public) are a feature I won't soon sail without. They're spacious, comfortable, and offer a great view with the protection from weather. The staff is friendly, and food and entertainment options are nearly limitless; Jersey Boys was phenomenal!!! Food ranged from mediocre to excellent depending on the restaurant, but why not try them all. Several passengers on the cruise before ours got sick, so the ship took extra precautions to avoid the exchange of germs for the first half of our cruise. I'd rather err on the side of caution and appreciated the efforts. We were lucky enough to stop at Great Stirrup Cay, and had a great day. My biggest complaint would be the capacity of the Splash Academy. Our kids got blocked out the first two nights due to capacity, and they never had the opportunity to fork any close bonds with the other kids on board. All in all, I can't wait to do it again!!

The Haven 2-bedroom Family Villa with Balcony