3. Marella Dream
My wife and I sailed for 2 weeks over Xmas and the New Year. The restaurants and food was excellent. The cabin service and cleanliness of the ship was good. The bar service left a lot to be desired. The first week the drinks were spoilt by adding too much mixer. One night I had a gin and tonic and it was like water. I complained to the bar manager and whilst she was very sorry she failed to resolve the complaint and passengers subsequently ordered a spirit and separate mixer. The second week I had to wait 40 minutes to get a drink. The assistant manager was also very sorry but was equally useless. The cruise was very good but the bar service let the ship down. The entertainment was OK but some of it was very dated. Roy Walker was the special guest and was very limited. The day time activities were poor.

Good ship very poor bar service

Marella Dream Cruise Review by Peter.edwards123

Peter.edwards123’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Dream price drops

Good
  Marella Dream Deck Plans