3. MSC Divina
This is the second time I have cruised on MSC Divina during New Years holiday. The first cruise in 2018 / 2019 was nice I’m not sure what happened this year because it has really gone down. Services suck, I hate to be blunt but there’s not much more I can say about it. They usually have one main waiter and an assistant but they only had one waiter waiting on four tables So dinner took hours every night. The shows were ok, the best entertainment on the boat was watching people fight over pool chairs at the pool. People would put towels on pool chairs and never sit in them all day long. We were on an 11 day cruise and by the 3 or 4 days they were running out of certain coke products, there is no excuse for this. Instead of making there frozen drinks with a blender they are using machines like they make slushies, really water down. I have children and they were with us and they look forward to ice cream machines witch they have done away them also, you have to buy and ice cream package. The friendly person that I met while I was there was the guy who took care of our cabin he did an excellent job but thats about the only good thing I can say good about MSC. You mention to the staff about problems the could care less, they always say it’s not my area you need to go talk to someone else. If you pay the difference for the yacht club plan you get service though it seems. And finally getting off of this cruise ship was a joke, I had a 17 hour drive home (Miami to Louisville Kentucky) so they offer an express line you can carry off your luggage, but I swear we waited in line for 3 hours this is no excuse for this. They had two people checking ship cards and no other ship staff was around. There was people arguing,cutting line,pushing it was mass confusion. I have taken many Carnival cruises and will be going back to Carnival for any other cruise, MSC needs to see how these other cruise lines operate and take some of there hospitality and entertainment advice.

Understaffed and unorganized

Ages 7 to 9
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Interior Stateroom
Cabin I2
Cabin was good. Room guy was great
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins