3. Norwegian Star
I chose this cruise for us to get closer to Easter Island where we were planning to visit but Norwegian Star Cruise Line was not an enjoyable cruise for us this time...and I thought it could have been nice as the other one I had. Most crew or officers don't greet cruisers but only a handful of waiters and Bliss Ultra Lounge blonde bartender; food quality were average, fruits were not ripped, simple meals, never had lobster included in our 15 days cruise; we had specialty dining and it was just average; everyday/every night clang noise which we informed customer service...the head of housekeeping came and that's it...; he reported it and later when we asked, he didn't have an answer. Almost at the end of the cruise, we asked again and he still didn't have an answer but offer us a specialty dining or changing our cabin. We declined. We never knew what was causing that annoying noise. Beside of the above issues, the worst, first time we encounter a rude stateroom steward and lousy one. I've pictures of how he made the beds....

Not a good experience

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by bbisnelly

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Inside

We never knew what was causing that annoying noise.

bbisnelly’s Full Rating Summary