3. Coral Princess
Choose the cruise based on the itinerary. Cruising Antarctica was amazing. Really enjoyed all 34 days. Friendly,helpful staff. The food was great but did get a bit redundant. The captain was engaging and the naturalists we had on board were knowledgeable and entertaining. The interior is getting a little dated and the jokes about the tiny showers are more fact than anything else. The shore excursions were ok but I wasn’t impressed with the knowledge of the staff. I’ll give 5stars to the new Wifi and tv reception. Much improvement from the last cruise. My biggest suggestion to Princess is to offer a social drinkers drink package. The one that was available was nearly half as much again as the cabin price. Princess has cut back on some of perks from last year. I think it’s time for them revamp the specialty restaurant menus as they were exactly the same as last year . All and all we are planning on cruising with Princess again this year.

This was the first time Princess has gone to Antarctica

Coral Princess Cruise Review by mspdred

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Antarctica
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Princess has cut back on some of perks from last year.

All and all we are planning on cruising with Princess again this year.
mspdred’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA
Our stateroom had new carpet and was clean. Nice new flat screen TV. Tiny dated shower.
Bed wasn’t as comfortable as it was last year when we were on the same ship.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins