3. Majesty of the Seas
We chose this cruise for it's destinations and time frame. This was our first cruise and we had done research and new the Majesty was a smaller, older ship. That being said, we were pleasantly surprised. I think it was a good choice for us for our first cruise experience. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Windjammer food was good, but usually hectic at meal times with families. Main Dining experience was phenomenal. Our waiter and assistant waiter, Aaron and Kaywana, really took care of us. Food was delicious every meal. We did to the Bottomless Brunch and Galley tour on day 2. Food was excellent and tour was very interesting. We also did a Chef's Table dinner on day 4 and didn't regret it one bit. Chef Phillip prepared an excellent 5 course meal and waiter Joseph was very attentive. If you are a "foodie" I would recommend this dinner. Some of the best food and drink I have ever had. We booked an excursion to the Tulum ruins/beach break. It was interesting and our tour guide, Jesus, was very knowledgeable of the history of the area. The day did feel a bit rushed and our beach break didn't turn out to be as long as we hoped. Day 5 was at Coco Cay which was probably our favorite part of the trip. Had something for the whole family. Overall, this New Year's Eve Cruise was a great time!

First time cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by sstone1975

sstone1975’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 6V
Cabin was small, but we knew that going in. The only complaint I had was I thought the bed was pretty hard.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins