• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin: Ocean View with Large Balcony
Traveled with children

This review is only our opinion and in no way reflects the crew on the Spectrum of The Seas who were all fantastic and definitely had their work cut out.

If you have ever been on a Royal Caribbean International (RCI) Oasis-class ship, I think you will be very disappointed with Spectrum of the Seas. We have been on many cruises and this was our third cruise with RCI so we thought we knew what to expect. We knew the cruise would have a lot of Asian passengers and we were actually looking forward to this new experience, what we didn’t expect was the cruise to be totally focused at the Asian and ‘Upper’ class market (my bad for not doing my research).

Embarkation on RCI has always been busy but I found this occasion to be just organised chaos at its best to the point I was getting stressed out before even getting on the ship (first time I have ever felt like this).

Ocean View with Large Balcony

Cabins felt smaller than the Oasis-Class ships but were well laid out with plenty of storage.

The beds were very comfortable and the cabin was a nice size for 3 people.

Coffee and tea making facility a big plus although no coffee supplied, just tea/Jasmine tea.

15 Helpful Votes