3. Viking Star
My husband and I have always wanted to experience a Mediterranean cruise. We are so pleased that we booked with Viking. What an amazing trip for a couple 50+ partners. Service was excellent. Employees were very friendly and available from the time of waking to turning in at night. Josephine took special care of our room -twice a day and refilled our fridge (complimentary) daily. The stateroom was very spacious with a full balcony. The bathroom with heated floors and full pressure shower was amazing. We enjoyed the spa area and also participated in a viking bathing ritual for a small fee. Everything was clean and tidy. The food in all locations were superb. Our favorite was Manifreds. I also participated in a cooking class taught by the ship chef. The only complaint is that I ate too much food. (Ok, no complaints) The excursions were well organized and Viking employees were everywhere to assist. We couldn't have asked for anything different. Finally - let's talk people and atmosphere. The ship felt like a home away from home. The atmosphere was relaxing and fun; from tea in the Wintergarden room to the nightly entertainment and meeting others. We met so many wonderful people. If we ever get the opportunity, Viking will be our choice.

Trip of a lifetime - Treated like Royalty

Viking Star Cruise Review by rspinler

If we ever get the opportunity, Viking will be our choice.
rspinler’s Full Rating Summary