3. Independence of the Seas
Independence of the Seas is definitely a ship that you should experience. The ship was updated, spacious, fun, and CLEAN! It never seemed busy, and you never had to wait for a drink. The staff was extremely friendly, and they seemed to really enjoy their ship. CABIN: We originally booked an Ocean View room, but participated in the Royal Upgrade program. We were upgraded to an Ocean View Balcony and I will never book a room without a balcony again. The room was nice and clean. The room attendant was fantastic. I suggest ordering room service "complimentary" and enjoying it on the balcony. DINING: The food in the Main Dining Room was amazing, as always on a Royal Caribbean ship. The Windjammer Buffet is mediocre food, at best. Sorrento's has great pizza throughout the day and night. We did eat at Johnny Rocket's one day and it was not very good, so I do not recommend eating there. ENTERTAINMENT: The entertainment on this ship is the best I have seen on a cruise. The performers were all very talented and it was never cheesy like the other shows that I have seen. They did have an ABBA group perform and they were not very good. I enjoyed the Cruise Director because they were informative, but not in your face like on Carnival cruises. The announcements were brief and to the point. If you are ever to consider cruising on this ship, I would highly recommend it. It is great if you are a family or traveling as a couple. 5 out of 5 stars!

AMAZING SHIP