3. MSC Meraviglia
I am a long seasoned cruiser, and have travelled the Caribbean on most cruise lines, including MSC. My prior experience on an MSC ship was good. I wish I could say the same for the Meraviglia. I was on her this past December, and though I liked the food and the service, and the shows, I cannot recommend her to friends. Here is why. First, the congestion on the main promenade deck is ridiculous. Imagine the congestion to enter or exit a fully packed football stadium, and that is what it was like. Second. No matter where you went, it was noisy. The public areas had little or no sound engineering, so clatter and loud voices bounce off every wall and ceiling. Placement of a dance club in the main promenade did not help this. Third. Décor of the ship looked like a mid 1970's disco. Black marble floors, chrome trim, mirrors, and blood red accents. It was really bizarre. Fourth. There were a few thing that had me really scratching my head. Though this is a 4 star resort at sea, the cabins had no Kleenex boxes... not a big deal, but my room steward told me the line no longer provides this. Cost saving dontcha know. Please, MSC, charge me $5 more for the cruise, but treat me like a valued customer. Fifth, I found that though the elevator lobbies had plenty of elevators, few were in service. I don't understand why MSC would want to leave its customers if an ongoing state of frustration of seeing only 1 or 2 in 6 elevators moving. It might be penny wise, but it is pound foolish in the extreme. There may be other issues, but these stood out like a sore thumb.

Congested and Noisy

MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review by Elliot R

There may be other issues, but these stood out like a sore thumb.
Elliot R’s Full Rating Summary