• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin: Interior
Traveled with children

We've been on Anthem and Freedom. This was our first time on Majesty. I chose it for the great price and date-it included Christmas! I was worried prior to sailing that we would possibly be disappointed on Majesty because it is so much smaller. We were not disappointed in its size. It was super convenient. We did not experience crowds or lines anywhere. When we wanted to use the hot tubs, there was room for us. MDR was similar to Anthem and Freedom with food and excellent service.

Six of us traveled together in three rooms. Two of us attended the Chef's Table five course wine pairing on night 1. I've never done that before and from this point forward I will do it every time. The food, wine, service and knowledge were well worth the money.

Three of us did the wind tasting on day 2. It was the usual. We do it every time and always enjoy it.

Interior

Room was great. Not noisy. Nothing broken, etc. A little smaller than other interior rooms I've stayed in; only one closet, no shelves and no refrigerator. Bathroom was standard ship interior size and set up. We had room 6687 next door also (not connecting rooms) and it was the same as ours. Our room steward was Francis and he was wonderful.

5 Helpful Votes