• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

DrDenis1
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin: Ocean View Balcony

We chose the Navigator of the Seas because this three (3) day weekend cruise occurred between Christmas and New Year's Eve and during Hanukkah. Leaving from Miami was an added bonus and a short car ride from where we live. The ship had recently been refurbished and I wanted to compare it to the Mariner of the Seas.

While in college, I had worked on several cruise ships. We have also gone on many cruises with multiple cruise lines.

The new Royal Caribbean Terminal in Miami was very Impressive.The embarkation was very organized and we were on the ship in a few minutes. Our cabin was ready on arrival.

Ocean View Balcony

1530 was a balcony cabin on the 10th floor toward the front of the ship. The balcony had waterviews on two sides. However, the balcony was visible from the Bridge. It was convenient to everything except the Dining Room.

The Bedroom Steward was excellent

Port Reviews

Miami

The Port is very close to Downtown, South Beach and Wynwood.

Nassau

At one time, Nassau was one of my favorite ports. However, it has become rundown with vacant storefronts. We used to be able to walk to Paradise Island;now, I was told that the walk was unsafe.

Perfect Day at CocoCay

Coco Cay has water parks, children's areas, multiple beaches, and several areas for entertainment.

I still believe that the food can still be improved.

2 Helpful Votes