3. Celebrity Constellation
Not long home from another great Celebrity cruise. This was our 1st Christmas/New Year cruise and we were not disappointed. Although the ship is looking tired (it’s about to get its refit ) it didn’t spoil our holiday at all. The ship was beautifully decked out with Christmas trees and lights everywhere and the crew were amazing. The ports were very good although we stayed onboard in Mumbai so I can’t comment on it personally but speaking to other guests onboard they really enjoyed their tours there. The food as always was beautiful and plentiful and the atmosphere onboard exceptional. I must give a big shout out to Marren in Cellar Masters. She greeted everyone as though they were her best friends, she remembered everyone’s favourite drink and always had a smile for us all. My husband wore his kilt on New Years Eve, (or as we call it in Scotland, Hogmanay) and she was delighted to get her photo taken with him. Can’t recommend Celebrity Cruises enough and we’re looking forward to Joining the Millennium for Vietnam/Asia cruise next.

Great time aboard

scotchoice’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A
Cabin 2A
Cabin was tired but very comfortable. We knew the ship was due to go into dry dock for its upgrade before we sailed so didn’t mind. It was very clean with plenty storage space
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

I wouldnt do a Christmas cruise again. The ship ran out of Coca Cola for 3 full days, together with a few days out of Mango, Banana and other basic fruit juices. The ship was tired, but this we accepted. Public areas were well maintained and most staff well brilliant. Some of the F&B officers just walked around the ship, failing to communicate with passengers