3. Carnival Glory
We just returned from the New Years cruise aboard the Glory. I admit, I was nervous after reading all the negative reviews. Thankfully I didn't let that change our mind. I was blown away, we had a marvelous trip. Carnival staff were kind, attentive and made us feel so welcome. Room was fantastic, food was good, Guys Burger Joint was our favorite! We did not do the Bubbles package as it was a lot of money and we are not huge drinkers. Our dining room staff were so sweet and attentive. Cookie was a fantastic as the cruise director. He was hilarious and so entertaining. We enjoyed trivia and the comedy club as well. Embarkation/debarkation was a breeze! We were on in less than 15 minutes, and off in about the same. I would book again on the Glory in a heartbeat! Most relaxing trip I have ever had. I miss sitting on that balcony feeling the warm sun on my face and breeze in my hair.

Don't let bad reviews sway you!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by xrayqueen2000

xrayqueen2000’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D
We loved our balcony. Room was plenty big for 4 of us. Had a pullman and sofa bed for our teenage sons. Room steward was incredible!!
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins