Great time. Excellent service. Food of high quality with good taste; however, sometimes the selections didn't meet my taste (too much seafood and duck). The ship was in good repair and very clean. We did miss the big production shows on the mainstage. The BBC animal video with music was excellent and so fun. The ship's layout is slightly different than other ships, but once you got used to it was okay. Didn't notice much smoking at all. I would recommend this ship. Loved Half Moon Cay as always. Beautiful clear waters. Take the time to explore outside the port in Grand Turk. Very nice island. The donkeys are so cute. We did the Mountains and City Sights tour in Dominican Republic and would highly recommend it. We did not care for Nassau. We would not recommend the Top 10 Nassau Sights as it is just a restaurant meal and shopping. We did Club Orange and were pleased with the experience. Made any time dining a breeze and some other nice perks like a behind the scenes tour. Loved the Pervuian Chicken and Short Rib Club Orange entrees on the menu.

New Years with Club Orange

Eurodam Cruise Review by ukdeblarz

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

Loved Half Moon Cay as always. Beautiful clear waters.

ukdeblarz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Eurodam price drops

Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom
Cabin VA
Would NOT recommend this cabin. It is right below the pool area. We expected some chair scraping (which we did hear) but did not expect to hear every footstep like we did. If there is an event in that area (such as New Year's Eve) it sounds as if there is a heard of cows above your head. This went on until 230 am on New Year's Eve. Also, there was a problem with water in the hallway outside our room. They said it was pool water. This resulted in large fans making noise outside our door for days. This was my 19th cruise and I think this was the smallest balcony cabin I have ever had. I would not recommend this cabin for 3 adults. The sofa sleeper was not good for an adult. You also could not get outside if it was open.
Navigation Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins