3. Symphony of the Seas
Symphony of the Seas is probably a decent ship for kids. But this cruise is loud, noisy, truly terrible main dining room food, and not worth the trouble. I have been on other royal Caribbean cruises that were better. Princess is a better cruise line. The show Hairspray was five star excellent!!!! . The bars have great bartenders! But the gym has old dangerous awful- poor equipment. Our Roatan excursion was cancelled due to rainy weather. We were not given a choice of how to reschedule. So we took a great private tour cruise to shore company. The bionic bar serves up very strong drinks and the bartenders are good on the ship. The rooms are very nice but our attendant went into my closet and took hangers out. I told him nicely the next day not to go into my closet again and he was very nice about it. I just think they charge extra for so many things to do on board that I wondered what my $2500 cruise did cover. I do not recommend this ship unless you have children who love playing in water or taking the carousel.

Overpriced terrible food

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review by Avanti12

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

The show Hairspray was five star excellent!!!!

So we took a great private tour cruise to shore company.

Avanti12’s Full Rating Summary