3. Quantum of the Seas
My wife and I just took a 5 day cruise on Quantum of the Seas out of Singapore. I have to admit I was a little apprehensive reading all of the reviews, and was worried that I was spending a lot of money for a trip that I would not be satisfied with. This could not be farther from the truth, in fact I am wondering if I was on the same ship as the people who wrote many of these reviews. Let me preface this by saying I am just a normal guy, so I was not expecting royal treatment and 5 star meals. I was looking for a fun trip, where I was well taken care of, with plenty to do. I was not disappointed. Let me talk about some of the review I read and what I experienced: Food is horrible- The food was fine, windjammer met our needs and the service was great. Loved the roast beef sandwiches at the Two 70 café and the burgers at Harp and Horn. The steaks at Chops were amazing and we ate twice at Jamie’s, incredible. Late night pizza was also a great hit. Can’t get a seat at the restaurants, can’t find a bartender, never a staff member around- We never had a problem finding a seat anywhere. Bars were everywhere and bartenders were eager to get us drinks. At the pool the waiters were around constantly, never had to leave my chair for a drink. Can’t find a chair at the pool- never had a problem, sat right by the pool. I will admit a lot of kids in the pool, but that is probably the case on any cruise. This cruise was amazing in every way. We felt pampered and taken care of the entire time. Loved the shows, especially Starwater, could have watched that over and over. Sequins and Feathers was great too. Did not care for magician. Casino was awesome. Always something to do. My only suggestions would be an adult pool, a little more time between shows. Venues were on opposite ends of the ship, so we were always racing. Advice- drink package was well worth it, keep an eye on the price, it kept going down so we kept cancelling and rebuying. We talked to a lot of people who paid a lot more. Keys package made getting on and off a breeze. Well worth the price. We saw many waiting in line for a long time as we just walked past. This was the absolute trip of a lifetime. We have been on 4 cruises and this was by far our favorite. Simply incredible.

Absolutely Amazing

mcauliffec’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite with Large Balcony - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GB
Oou cabin seemed huge. Bed was so comfy.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins