• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Harmony of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
1964 reviews
30 Awards

Horrible guest experience, great ship

Review for Harmony of the Seas to the Eastern Caribbean
rwilfong082206
6-10 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin: Ocean View Balcony
Traveled with children

We recently sailed on the Harmony of The Seas for the September 22, 2019 through September 29, 2019 itinerary which was scheduled to visit Perfect Day at Coco Cay, Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas and Phillipsburg St. Maarten. Our stateroom number was 6542 on the starboard bow.

Sailing during hurricane season is a new experience for me and I had some anxiety leading up to the sailing, thinking our cruise may be interrupted due to a storm. I began checking the Royal Caribbean website every day, the week leading up to our cruise. Thankfully, there were no itineraries being affected by the multiple active storms at the time. About midway through the week leading up to our cruise, Tropical Depression Karen caught my attention. I continued to check diligently and to my surprise, there were no itinerary changes.

I woke up on September 22nd full of joy and excitement. I couldn’t wait to take my one-year old son on his first Royal Caribbean Cruise. My wife and I are members of the Crown and Anchor Society and have been on our fair share of Royal Caribbean cruises. We were excited to visit St Thomas for the first time and to return to St. Maarten, one of our favorite destinations. I checked the website one more time before we left our house to drive to Port Canaveral. Once again, no itineraries being affected.

Ocean View Balcony

Our cabin was as expected and was clean.

Port Reviews

St. Maarten

We did not get to go to St Maarten.

St. Thomas

We did not get to go to St. Thomas.

Perfect Day at CocoCay

We used the large splash pad on the island and grabbed lunch at one of the included buffets. We also were able to easily find a beach chair and "Chill" the rest of the day. We were the only ship in port so our experience may be different (better) than that of someone who was in port with another ship.

Port Canaveral (Orlando)

Port canaveral is a very busy port but the Brevard County Sheriff's Office ensures it runs smooth.

2 Helpful Votes